Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Monday, July 17, 2017

[PHOTOS] Jennifer Works Up a Sweat in New York

Jennifer didn't let her knee injury stop her from working out
The actress was recently spotted leaving The Class, what can only be described as 'bootcamp' yoga by instructor Taryn Toomey located in New York City, New York. Jennifer had a visible injury while she sported a knee brace, but she didn't let it get in the way of her 75-minute workout session.

In an earlier interview in August of 2016 Aniston told Maire Claire, "I am very into my special yoga routine. I absolutely LOVE The Class. It's in New York with Taryn Toomey." Since her interview, Toomey has added locations in Los Angeles's Santa Monica, Brentwood and Hollywood neighborhoods.

Jennifer added, "It's one of the greatest workouts - a 75-minute workout, kid of like yoga mixed with bootcamp," she explained, "It's my newest love, but I love yoga in general. It's so important to me to incorporate it into my routine, it's important for my sanity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment