Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Monday, February 8, 2016

[NEWS] Justin Theroux Inside 'Zoolander 2'

article by: unknown

HELLO magazine
"Justin is preparing for the release of comedy sequel film 'Zoolander 2', which he co-wrote and stars in. "I loved the first 'Zoolander' so much," he told the publication. "Not only did I have a small part in it, but I also was a huge fan of it."

"When approached for the first 'Zoolander' I had just come off a movie with Ben Stiller, and asked him 'Are you ever going to do a 'Zoolander 2' - and if that was going to happen, but I would love to do it," said Theroux.

However, Justin had to respond to controversy surround actor Benedict Cumberbatch's character in the movie - a gender ambiguous model called All. When the trailer for the highly anticipated movie was released in November of 2015 some fans suggested it was transphobic, with over 21,000 people signing up to boycott the film.

Justin said:

"The clip was taken out of context in the trailer. I don't even know what to make of it, because it hurts my feelings in a way."


He told in an earlier interview with The Wrap adding, "I take great care in the jokes I write, and the umbrage is being taken out of the context of the scene. I wish people would see the movie first." 'Zoolander 2' will be released in theaters February 12, 2016."

No comments:

Post a Comment