Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Sunday, December 8, 2019

[PHOTOS] People Magazine Reveals It's People of the Year

In this week's issue, People magazine introduces its 2019 People Of The Year who made an impact during the final 365 days of the decade including actress Jennifer Aniston, singer/actress Jennifer Lopez, former First Lady Michelle Obama, and singer/songwriter Taylor Swift.

Jennifer took to Instagram to thank the outlet:



(2019) People Magazine: People of the Year ⏤ Jennifer Aniston: The Year I Learned I Can Do Anything
(2019) People Magazine: People of the Year ⏤ Jennifer Lopez: The Year My Dreams Came True
(2019) People Magazine: People of the Year ⏤ Michelle Obama: The Year I Told My Story
(2019) People Magazine: People of the Year ⏤ Taylor Swift: The Year I Found True Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment