Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Saturday, November 22, 2014

[NEWS] Jennifer Couldn't Get Enough of Her Role as a Dirty Dentist in 'Horrible Bosses 2'

(2014) Jennifer at the Horrible Bosses 2 premiere.
article by: Wade Rouse

PEOPLE magazine
"She may be America's sweetheart, but she recently admitted, "I love getting down and dirty - really dirty - in Horrible Bosses 2." Of all of her other characters Aniston said, "She's a hard one to let go of," she said of reprising her role as Dr. Julia Harris, the sex-obsessed, naughty-mouthed dentist who finds herself in a sexual addiction support group in the new comedy that opens November 26. "I couldn't get enough of her! It was too quick. It was just like a little In-N-Out-Burger." She is reunited three years after the fact with co-stars Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, and Jamie Foxx for her first ever sequel film said - "I even found a certain comfort zone with my characters salty language and love the double entendre. I find it extremely entertaining the way she speaks," said Aniston. "I don't really think that to her she's saying anything inappropriate. For her it's describing the ingredients to a wonderful soulffle, or 'What are we going to be doing this weekend?' ". However, the Jennifer is garnering Oscar buzz for her role in Cake, balked at one line that was so filthy she couldn't bring herself to deliver it. "It was the one thing I didn't say!" I imagine who bad it must've been if I had said, 'I can't say it,' " she told reporters. "Either it was so bad, or I just really didn't understand it, which was probably the case." Another line Aniston didn't say? "I do." "I haven't read this week what's happening with us," Aniston said jokingly referring to the tabloids, which headlined a story about whether or not her and fiance Justin Theroux had eloped. "I have to look into it."

No comments:

Post a Comment