Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

[NEWS] Jen's Quotes on Love, Marriage & Kids

Some of the most famous quotes have come from different people, books, cinema, and our everyday lives. Here are some of Jennifer Aniston's quotes about topics such as Love, Marriage, and Kids:

ON BROKEN HEARTS
"There is more to me than just a tabloid girl. This whole 'Poor Lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love." quote from_Vogue magazine

ON OPENING UP TO LOVE
"The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain." quote from_O magazine

ON FINDING LOVE
"But you know, it isn't designed. Love shows up and you go, 'Oh, wow, this is going to be a hayride and a half." quote from_Vogue magazine

ON WANTING KIDS
"I've NEVER in my life said, 'I DON"T want to have children.' I DID, and I DO, and I WILL! The women that inspire me are the ones who have careers and children; why would I want to limit myself? I've always wanted to have children, and I would NEVER give up that experience for a career. I want to have it all." quote from_Vanity Fair magazine

ON WHAT SHE NEEDS IN A MAN
"I would say I couldn't be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor....and AWESOMENESS." quote from_Glamour magazine

ONE HER ENGAGEMENT TO JUSTIN THEROUX
"I just got verklempt." quote from_Chelsea Lateley show

ON LOVING LOVE
"I love the feeling of having butterflies in my stomach. Love is the greatest challenge for all of us. You can't control love, you don't even choose it. On the contrary, I think love chooses you, you need to be open to love. I am, I think it should be spontaneous." quote from_Sydney Morning Herald


ON WEDDING TRADITIONS
"One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day." quote from_Women's Wear Daily

ON THE PRESSURE TO HAVE KIDS
"I think people maybe want me to have a kid now...if it happens, it happens. I'm calm and peaceful with whatever the plan is. It's not something where I'm going, 'I gotta have a kid!' The one time I do say, 'Yes! I'm pregnant' they'll be like, 'Pfft. Right.' " quote from_GQ magazine

ON THE NECLEAR FAMILY
"Part of the picture-perfect life? I think that's sort of cliche, isn't it? Like, if you want to he happy, you should have the house, the husband, and the kids." quote from_GQ magazine

ON UPS AND DOWNS IN MARRIAGE
"What's fantastic about marriage is getting through those ebbs and flows with the same person, and looking across the room and saying, 'I'm still here, and I still love you.' You have marriages within marriages within marriages...that's what I want in marriage." quote from_Vanity Fair magazine

ON THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
"It's a growing, literally living thing. There's gong to be growing pains, there's going to be awkward moments - your lanky phase, your pimpled phase. I think that's the beauty of a relationship." quote from_GQ magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment