Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Thursday, March 10, 2016

[NEWS] Jennifer Dishes on Married Life with Justin Theroux

article by: Michael Miller

PEOPLE magazine
"Jennifer Aniston is just eight months into her marriage, but if feels like she tied the knot with screenwriter/actor Justin Theroux ages ago. "We felt married for so long," the actress said in an earlier interview, "married life is so normal and fun and not much different," she adds. Aniston gives credit to Theroux for creating a sense of ease in their relationship. "I'm lucky," said Jennifer, "because Justin is the funniest person I've met, and we make each other laugh. Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful." Her husband expressed similar feelings back in September of 2015 when he told 'Good Morning America' reporter Robin Roberts, "Our marriage was a long time coming," adding, "being married is fantastic and it refocuses things in our relationships."

(2016) Julia Roberts and Jennifer on set of 'Mother's Day'
Aniston, who turned 47 last month, also said, "My mind and body feel better than ever in my 40's. I feel better in my 40's. Not only do you feel better in your body physically, but you're mentally better," she says. "Because, say, in your 20s, you didn't know sh*t. For me, in my 30's I was just trying to figure it all out. Then when you hit 40, you're like, 'Oh, okay. I got this.' " Physically the actress says, "I'm far from slowing down. There are women who've hot 50-years of age who are stunners, like shocking. We just take better care of ourselves," Aniston explains.

(2015) Jennifer at the 72nd Annual Golden Globe awards
Her age and experience have also opened up new opportunities for herself as an actress. In 2015, she earned a Golden Globe nomination for taking a dramatic turn in indie/drama film 'Cake'. "I can do other things," she says, "I feel a sense of freedom that I hadn't necessarily felt before. Also, you have to start taking chances in an industry that's very insecure about taking chances on people." She continues saying, "In the future, there are two actresses I'm dying to work with. I had a big tease because Julia Roberts and I did a scene together in 'Mother's Day', but it was a moment. And Emma Stone I'm dying to work with!" admitted the actress."

(2016) actress Emma Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment