Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

[NEWS] Jennifer Reveals Biggest Regret Yet Saying, 'Sometimes You Learn the Hard Way'

Jennifer Aniston has many regrets in life and admits, "I wouldn't get where I am without them." In an earlier interview with People magazine the actress even admitted that she now quote, "shakes my head in shame over some the movies that I've made" in her career. The 'Mother's Day' star was recently named this years Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine, but even the world's most beautiful woman had to work hard to get the look she has now.

(2016) People magazine: World's Most Beautiful Woman
Jen is known for having this amazing body, beautiful hair, great skin and most women consider her a fashion icon, but believe it or not she use to be formerly-fat, have stringy hair, and a lazy eye. She used Nutrisystem to lose weight with a weight lose of 30-pounds, wore glasses to correct her eyes, and teamed up with hairstylist Chris McMillian who gave her 'The-Rachel' hair-do turning Jennifer into a '90s fashion icon while on NBC's sitcom 'Friends'. Later, she became the spokesperson for Aveeno skincare products learning how to take better care of her skin, eating healthier, sleeping more, exercising, and made her own hair product called Living Proof through Sephora that, "works for me," said Aniston.

The actress may have a lot of regrets in her personal life, but what she, and every woman, would regret are the choices they've made regarding her looks.
(1995) Jennifer sporting 'The Rachel' hair-do

Jennifer said,

"Sometimes you learn the hard way," she told Vogue magazine when she was asked about getting her signature look, "sometimes what's in fashion isn't always your best friend. There was a phase in the '80s where I don't think anyone was sporting good hair and make-up."

(2007) Jennifer for SmartWater by Glaceau
She added,

"The amount of make-up I piled onto my skin and the 'wonderful' hair colors and cuts that my hair went through - I don't look back fondly on some of those choices. But I do laugh at them!"

While some of her biggest regrets are most of the things she's done in her adolescence, she's learned a lot and was able to find a routine that works for her. She noted that, "I prefer a very natural look and go for simple and affordable products to take care of my skin." Jennifer has revealed her beauty secrets before but the actress says, "It's not secret that taking care of your body, mind and soul is what's best for you."

(2011) Jennifer for Aveeno skincare products
The 47-year old actress now says,

"I've learned to embrace my appearance over the years. I feel my best when I'm healthy and strong," and when asked how she defies beauty she said, "Inner confidence. Peace. Kindness. Honesty. A life-well lived."

Jen shared that, "No body gets their look down the first time. We all go through phases and periods that I'm sure everyone looks back on and goes, 'Oh! What was I thinking!' In our youth we experiment with different looks and make-up. I didn't like my look until my 30s honestly," said the actress adding, "Even when I was on 'Friends' and we had great hair and make-up and wardrobe, I look back and I HATED 'The-Rachel', but not because it was an ugly hairstyle, but because I didn't know how to up keep it so my hairstylist Chris did it for me. I still have some of my outfits from 'Friends', but I hardly wear them, and I wasn't always fond of the wardrobe choices, but the most prized costumes were rotated."

It's clear that in her 40s Jennifer feels her healthiest, strongest and sexiest. We couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment