Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Saturday, June 18, 2016

[NEWS] Jennifer's Former 'Friends' Co-Star Courteney Cox & Johnny McDaid Are Back Together

Back in 2015 rumors circulated that Jennifer was to blame for Courteney Cox's and Snow Patrol member Johnny McDaid's split, but later it was later denied that Aniston was to blame. Cox explained, "Jennifer isn't the reason Johnny and I broke-up. We split because we had a disagreement on living arrangements - he wanted to live in Ireland, and I wanted to stay in the states because I have shared custody of my daughter Coco with my ex-husband actor/producer David Arquette."

Last Wednesday Courteney posted on her official Twitter account, "Thank you, my love! "@johnnymcdaid: Wishing my beautiful @CourteneyCox the happiest birthday!"


And before that Cox posted, "Huge thank you to all those to took the time to wish me a happy birthday. It's been a great one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment