Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Saturday, February 18, 2017

[NEWS] What Jennifer Does to Make 48 Look 28

article by: unknown

HARPER"S BAZAAR magazine (Australia)
"Last weekend, Jennifer Aniston celebrated her 48th birthday in Mexico by flaunting a body that looks like it belongs to someone half her age. Here's exactly how everyone's favorite "Friend" achieves the look.

okmagazine_ru #jenniferaniston
SHE PUTS A "SKINNY" SPIN ON CHEAT MEALS.

Aniston admits, "Pasta is my guilty pleasure, but when I'm indulging, it's with a healthy twist, like veggie lasagna. You have zucchini, eggplant that acts as a paste, and you layer it with different cheese and put it in the oven," she told E! News. "And when I enjoy Justin's irresistible carbonara dish, it's with one caveat: 'We substitute turkey bacon for real bacon."

livingproofinc "Good morning, Instagram!"
HER BREAKFASTS ARE FILLING AND NUTRIENT-RICH.

"I have three go-tos," she says, "and they're all insanely healthy. Sometimes my morning meal is a smoothie - I like bananas, cherries, protein powder, almonds, cocoa powder, and almond milk - and on other days I'll have eggs over-easy with avocado toast on the side." Her third option is the most interesting, "Oatmeal with egg whites whipped in a the end for an extra boost of protein."

SHE MAINTAINS A BALANCED DIET ALL YEAR LONG.

"I don't let eating habits get out of control where I need a rest button," she told Yahoo! Food. "Eat as much organic fruit and vegetables as you can, keep sugar [intake] low, drink tons and tons of water [in Jennifer's case SmartWater], and get good sleep."

livingproof "A little barre work with my beauty (Dolly - the white German shepherd)"
SHE MIXES UP HER WORKOUTS.

"Variety is key," she says, "I'm a hard core yogi," she admitted. "I also love spinning, have tried barre method and is a fan of circuit training - 15-minutes dedicated to my quads, 15-minutes on the elliptical, 15-minutes of spinning, 15-minutes of running, followed by portions of the Box by Simone DVD for floor work." The one trend she just couldn't get in to? "Boot camp, I don't want to get yelled at - at all. Please stop yelling at me," she laughed.

SHE PRACTICES WHAT SHE PREACHES.

"While some celebrities are out there promoting ridiculous products for money. I only represent brands I truly believe in. Those include SmartWater, which has added eletrolytes, Aveeno (I'm a fan of their Absolutely Ageless line), and Living Proof hair products to keep my famous locks looking healthy)".

livignrpoofin "My perfect salad - Bulgar, cucumbers, parsley, mint, red onion, garbanzo beans, feta cheese, & pistachios."
HER MEALS ARE ANYTHING BUT BORING.

"Justin and I both LOVE to tinker in the kitchen," Aniston revealed to Yahoo! Food. "So while I call my lunch basic - salad and some form of protein - my perfect combination isn't just lettuce and chicken. I love a grain-based dish with bulgar, feta, and garbanzo beans."

HER REFRIGERATOR STAPLES ARE REALLY HEALTHY.

And they're already made and prepared. "I always have cut raw vegetables in a tupperware container," Aniston shared with Yahoo! Food. "I also stock hard-boiled eggs and pulled chicken - plus a special treat in the freezer. I was at a spa one time, and they gave me a little cup of frozen grapes after my mud bath soak," she told Women's Health magazine. "Now I make them myself - I prefer red grapes - for a snack."

No comments:

Post a Comment