Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Thursday, March 12, 2015

[NEWS] Jen Reveals, "Justin and I ARE Trying for a Baby"

Kids are not TOTALLY of out the question for the Hollywood couple of Jennifer Aniston and her fiance screenwriter/actor Justin Theroux. In an earlier interview the actress reveals they've been trying. "Having a baby is not completely off the table for me," she said during her interview with The Hollywood Reporter. She opened up about the exhausting topic and shared that, "Justin and I are definitely working on starting a family." Aniston continued saying, "everyone has been wondering when I will be or get pregnant, and it seems like everyone is constantly speculating or more like secretly hoping if I already am. However, I've had my whole life to take on the whole pregnancy topic." It's actually much more surprising than people might expect. "It's been a want," said Jennifer at the end of her THR cover story. "We're trying our best." Aniston also shared that, "I get nervous," she revealed, "around the topic of starting a family because of just how personal it is to me." Hey, we can't blame her for that! She has something bigger in store. "No matter what happens," said Jen, "whether I get pregnant or not, I know that there are big things waiting for me in the future." Of course we all know she will be marrying Justin sooner rather than later, so that's one major change happening in her life. The two have been together since 2011 and been engaged since 2012. However, she went on to explain, "I strongly feel something greater is headed my way. There's something bigger I'm interested in doing. It could be more work, it could be more creativity, or getting more philanthropic in the world. It can look like a baby," explained Jennifer. "It can look like a foundation. I know I have a bigger purpose. It's a puzzle, and I haven't quite put the puzzle together. Something greater is calling out to me." Hopefully it does look like a baby. We wish her and Justin, "Good look."

To read more about this visit our '2010's Career' page in order to read the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment