Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

[NEWS] "Friends" Ben Geller Had a Crush on Rachel Green

Perhaps one of the youngest members of the series, (outside of the actresses who played Aniston's daughter Emma Geller-Green), Sprouse twins Cole & Dylan who played actor David Schwimmer's character Ross Geller's son Ben, had a HUGE crush on actress Jennifer Aniston. Cole admitted this during an interview with the New York Post.

When asked how old he was when he started on 'Friends' he replied, "I must have been 7 or 8-years old. I was only in seven episodes ("The One That Could Have Been (Part 1)", "The One with All the Candy", "The One with the Holiday Armadillo", "The One with the Truth About London", "The One After I Do", "The One with Monica's Boots", "The One Where Joey Dates Rachel"), but it's funny now that people are recognizing me for that because my brother (Dylan Sprouse) and I have been working since we were 8-months old. So I'm sure the professional entertainment sleuths are eventually gonna find all these strange little cameos of my brother and I over time."

Friends season 7 episode "The One with the Truth About London"
When asked if people recognize him now from 'Friends' he replies, "Yeah, actually. Because 'Friends' is on Netflix, there's a renewed interest from that. Having responded to a Disney show for such a long time (Cole previously starred on 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'), for such a long time, people call me "Ben" on the street and I will tun around. It's a funny little process."

When asked if he realized how big of a deal the show was Sprouse replies, "The scale was just tremendous and you felt it hen you stepped on set, even as a kid. It was challenging because I was a small kid who was working with these sort of megalithic actors (Jennifer, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer) at the time. It was quite intimidating, but it was a really wonderful experience. They were all tremendously nice."

Friends season 7 "The One with the Holiday Armadillo"
When asked about his crush on 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston, Sprouse said, "I had a really, really hard time working with Aniston because I was SO in love with her. I was infatuated. I was speechless - I'd get all bubbly and forget my lines and completely blank...It was so difficult."

When asked if he's randomly seen much of the cast since she series he says, "No, I haven't. If I saw any of them, I'd say, 'Hello', but it's been a while and I certainly don't look the same, so it'd be a hard sell. And if I did look the same, that'd been a little disconcerting."

No comments:

Post a Comment