Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

[NEWS] Jennifer Makes NFL Star J.J. Watts Dream Come True!

Jennifer & NFL Houston Texans player J.J. Watss
article by: Lindsay Kimble

PEOPLE magazine
"Needless to say we've all had our share of celebrity crushes over the years. How couldn't we? Celebrities are beautiful people...anyhow, actress Jennifer Aniston made NFL's Houston Texans defensive end player J.J. Watts celebrity dream come true. After admitting he had a crush on the actress he had the chance to pose with Jennifer for an impromptu photo op. The pair synced up on Monday in Los Angeles, California at their shared talent agency. When Watt told his representative he wanted to meet Aniston, which he calls his "life long goal", they quickly tracked the actress down - in the building. Of his meeting with Jennifer, Watts said, "It was incredible," he told the Associated Press on Tuesday, "She was very sweet." Although J.J. may be a terror on the football field, the 6' 5" tall 289lbs athlete melted into a puddle of goo when he met his crush. "I could barely contain my excitement while posing for a photo with her on Monday," said Watts. "I'm not even going to try to pretend like I acted cool when this happened #lifemade," wrote Watts of the Instagram snap. Of meeting the all-star athlete Jennifer said, "I'm not a Texans fan, but I knew that he was from the southern state. He was a gentlemen, he shook my hand instead of hugging me." Watts jokingly added, "As I left the room after meeting her and posing for a photo together I left the room without proposing to her...it was a complete disaster." Does Watts know Jennifer has been engaged for 3 years now to screenwriter/actor Justin Theroux? Anyhow, we're happy Aniston could make another celebrities dream come true. Way to go Jennifer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment