Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Monday, November 16, 2015

[NEWS] Jennifer & Justin Spotted in N.Y.C on Date Night

article by: Jodi Guglelmi

PEOPLE magazine
"Stepping out with my baby - is exactly what Jennifer did when spotted in Yew York. Jennifer Aniston and husband Justin Theroux are the definition of newlywed bliss. The happy couple cuddled up together while attending an intimate get-together in New York City this weekend. Aniston leaned in close as her husband lovingly warpped his arm around her. The pair were supporting their close friend, tattoo artist Scott Campbell, who collaborated with winemaker Clay Brock to produce a new line of wines named after Campbell's famous Brooklyn tattoo studio, SAVED. Campbell, who is married to actress Lake Bell, is a longtime friend of Theroux's and has inked the actor on numerous occasions. He served as Justin's best man at his wedding to Jennifer in August. Her and Justin looked casual for the night out. Jen wore a comfortable , and accessorized her look with a simple drop chain gold necklace. Justin complimented her look, also wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, but kept to his signature edgy style by rocking a brown fedora. The couple helped Scott celebrate the launch of his wines as well as his one-man installation and performance, "Whole Glory", which ran over the weekend. For the even, Campbell invited people to sit and get a free tattoo. There was a catch -  the participants had NO idea what Campbell was tattooing on them. People would put their arm through a hole in the wall, and Scott would sit on the other side. He said, "The feeling I get when I paint in my studio inspired my installation. When I work in my studio, it's just me," he told New York Times. "I get to follow whatever whims and curiosities pop up. With tattooing, I have to get permission to be exploratory. So it's always been this romantic idea: 'If I could ever tattoo with the same freedom that I draw or paint' ".

No comments:

Post a Comment