Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Saturday, November 7, 2015

[NEWS] Jennifer's Tolerance and Justin's Hobbies Which Includes Video Games

article by: Rebecca Macatee

E!ONLINE News
"Loving someone doesn't mean you have to love ALL of the same hobbies and interests - look at Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston! For better or for worse, in sickness and in health, and until death does us part - and then we reload and start over at the beginning of the game? The Leftovers star is a pound gamer - video gamer that is - as well as an avid fan of the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III
But as he told E! New reporter Sibley Scoles, "Wifey (Jennifer) does not play." Justin explained,

"Jen is like, 'Where are you?' she still doesn't see it [Call of Duty: Black Ops 3] as a social app," he said with a laugh. "Like, I am hanging out with my friends - technically - and she's like, 'No. You are sitting there watching a TV playing a game.' She's not understanding the concept!"

Theroux can kind of see things from his new wife's perspective. "Well, it looks weird when you walk in and they're just sitting there screaming into a headset and they're killing each other," he admitted. On the other hand, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is serious business. "I'm going to war, and Jen's not understanding," Justin said jokingly. "Then I come back from war and she's upset." Of Course she's not REALLY angry. He added, "When I get supper into the game, I know that she loves," commenting, "So she's VERY tolerant."


So what would it take to get Jen to play video games? Sibley suggested to Justin that they could make a team for Jen, and he replied "I don't know. I don't know if she'd LIKE this particular game, but she knows that I love it." Hmm, sound familiar? Remember The Break-Up where Vince Vaughn's character Gary plays Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Jen's character Brooke has quote - 'had enough' and advises Gary, "play your 'stupid-a**' video games. I don't care. I'm done.! I don't deserve this. I REALLY do not deserve this. I deserve someone who gives a sh*t." Jen's character Brooke then tells off Vince's character Gary informing him, "I'm NOT spending one more second of this life with some inconsiderate prick. You're a prick!" right before she slams the door to their bedroom and through out the course of the rest of the film the pair go through a nasty break-up. Hopefully Justin's hobby of playing video games won't come to that [a break-up]."

No comments:

Post a Comment