Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Friday, January 2, 2015

[NEWS] Jennifer & Justin say, "We Know What Our Truth Is" Regarding Relationship Rumors

(2014) Jennifer & Justin Theroux at 'Cake' screening.
article by: Sheila Cosgrove Baylis

PEOPLE magazine
"I don't get distracted by the constant buzz surrounding me and my relationship with Justin," said the actress in an earlier interview. "I just don't pay attention," she told CBS Sunday Morning in a new interview set to air January 4. "I think I used to really, there was a period where I was hell-bent on saying, 'That's not true, that's not right, that's not fair.' Now I just think you have to let it roll off your back and you realize, I think everyone knows it's all B.S. (bullsh*t), and like a soap opera on paper." The actress has made similar comments in the past saying, "It's like you're living a whole other life like a soap opera in those tabloid magazines," she said. "The main thing," she continued, "is to try to just keep refocusing back on what you know is true and what makes you guys happy," Aniston said referring to her and her fiance. "We know what our truth is." The pair have been happily engaged since 2012 and 2015 will be a busy year for both. Jennifer, who was recently nominated for a Golden Globe and won Movie Performance of the Year - Actress at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards for 'Cake', also opened up about making the film. "We were a little teeny, weensy movie made for four dollars and we poured our hearts into it and everyone worked so hard, so that this is happening on top of that, it's just like a huge juicy cherry on top," she said. As for her fiance, Justin Theroux, he'll be filming the second season of HBO drama/fantasy series 'The Leftovers' on location in New York City. "I'll be busy doing my thing, and she'll be busy doing hers," said Theroux, "but, if time and our schedules allow I'm sure we'll meet up in the middle. We always make time for each other," he said. As for Jen's response to those of you who thought she was just a rom-com (romantic comedy) or sitcom (television) actress she said, "A little part of me saying, 'I told you so?' " she asks. "Maybe a teensy one."

Don't forget to watch the 72nd Annual Golden Globe awards LIVE! January 11, 2015 hosted by actresses/comedienne's Tina Fey & Amy Poehler. Check your local listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment