Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Saturday, June 10, 2017

[NEWS] Jennifer's Embarassing Nutrisystem Testimonial During the Howard Stern Show

Jennifer is known for has this amazing body, but the actress didn't always look like this. Back in her early days of auditions and rejections and before she had a steady acting job believe it or not, but the beautiful Jennifer was - well fat. "I got fat the way everyone gets fat: going nowhere, watching television, eating from the fridge, spooning from the jar, drinking from the carton. I ate too many mayonnaise sandwiches," she explained with a sigh. "Mayonnaise on white bread - the most delicious thing in the world," she added. Her first step and advice from her then agent if she was to purse an acting career: Lost weight. One day for a callback, Aniston was told to show up in a leotard and tights.

Before the audition, she met with her agent. Moving a hand a long her chunky frame, she jokingly said, " 'Well this should blow for me,' and my agent replied, 'Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about that." "For the next several minutes, I heard my own body discussed in the abstract way people discuss cars. My agent gave it to me straight," she says. "Nicest thing he ever did...The disgusting thing of Hollywood - I wasn't getting lots of jobs because I was too heavy." Jennifer did feel slightly offended though saying," I'm not fat, I'm Greek," she protested, "and Greeks are round, with big butts and big breasts." On the coming months, she gave up mayonnaise, pre-meal snacking, white bread, post-meal snacking and butter. "After going through Nutri-System, I delivered a testimonial for the program on 'The Howard Stern Show'. I eventually lost 30-pounds."

Years later, that embarrassing interview has surfaced, which took place back in 1989 - and it's mortifying to listen to. During her appearance as a Nutri-System success story, a 20-year old Jen admits to being very green in showbiz. While on 'The Howard Stern Show' she said, "I did a show [For Dear Life] at the Public Theater [in Manhattan, New York]...I've only been in it [acting] a year professional," she says. "Oh, you need help with your career honey...you're never gonna get anywhere," Howard teases her. That's when the shock jock kicks it up a notch and questioned the 150-pounds Jennifer says she's lost  in 6-weeks with NutriTrim on the plan. "I need maintenance now," she claims to Stern. Another weight-loss complaint? Her boobs. "But your breasts are so full!" said Stern. "No they're not, I've lost them completely," she protests. When Jennifer brings up her actor father, John Aniston from 'Days of Our Lives', Howard veers the conversation back to more adult topics.

"Enough about your father," he says, "did you ever bark sexually? When did you lose your virginity?" Game for flirting, Aniston avoids the question about when she lost her virginity, but tells him she's a big fan. Big time" He asks her, "Find me attractive?" "Yeah, I do" she replies. "You look absolutely nothing like I thought you'd look." Suddenly embarrassed, she pleads, "My mother's listening to this, please!" The inappropriate questions continued. "Would you ever do a naked layout in Playboy?" Jennifer is quick to answer, "Nope." Stern presses her further asking, "Would you ever pose naked in my office if I sketched you?" As Howard begins to wrap you the interview, his co-host reminds him they haven't asked what their prey's name is. "Who cares," says Stern, "so I know what name to scream out tonight when my pants are around my ankles? Can I give you a name," he asks her, "Kari... What's your name?" he asks. "Jennifer," she says. "Jennifer Doody?" he jokes. Then Stern played a flatulence sound effect.

This interview aloe might be enough to make any actress starting out quit Hollywood - but it didn't take long for Jen to crack Hollywood. In fact, she earned a Screen Actors Guild award, Primetime Emmy award, and a Golden Globe for her performance on 'Friends', and later received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for her contribution for Motion Picture. We'd say she did all right in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment