Advertisement

Advertisement
THE MORNING SHOW | Presented by AppleTV+ The News Is Only Half The Story. | 8 Emmy Award Nominations

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

[NEWS] Why Jennifer Isn't On Social Media

While the rest of the world and most of Hollywood is sharing pictures and posting catchy quotes, Jennifer Aniston is busy living her healthy and fabulous life - and you won't see any proof of it on her own personalized Instagram or Twitter account anytime soon. The actress explains, "I don't feel the need to prove myself by exposing details about my life on Instagram. For me, it's self-preservation. There's enough written about me out there and enough that's not true," she quips.

She knows that caring for herself and her own mental health is top priority. "There's one school of thought, which is: 'Why don't you be on social media and show who you really are?', but I don't need to. This is one place I have that's really protected and is mine and is what my life is without a camera rolling or paparazzi or media exposure."

Although she isn't on social media that doesn't mean her husband screenwriter/actor Justin Theroux hasn't included her on his Instagram. Here's some posts her husband has included her in:


A post shared by @justintheroux on

A post shared by @justintheroux on


A post shared by @justintheroux on


A post shared by @justintheroux on


Jennifer's endorsers such as SmartWater have also included her on their social media pages including Instagram as well as their twitter:





A post shared by smartwater (@smartwater) on





No comments:

Post a Comment